Sunday 23 March 2014

{Week 1}



My watch arrived in the mail and it's so amazing! Watching the world has become my hobby. The beach has been so blissful lately. Walking on the beach at sunset with my favourite music has been a daily essential. Studying lately has been the only time absorber… yay for books!
Chinese takeouts are my favourite nights, helping me study on a full stomach. Mum got a new car a VW! Its been an asian takeout week eating at a Japanese restaurant! My new London pillow is the fluffiest cloud ever!
A day of venturing and taking polaroids. I purchased a new little rabbit light and a long awaited denim skirt. I made a "healthy" pizza, mmm…

{These will be regular on a weekly basis}

J U L I A X X

1 comment:

  1. Loved all the pics! Especially the first four ones - they would be perfect for Tumblr! Besides I own the same Fujifilm in black, it looks very cute :)
    Nastya
    http://bittersweetroses.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Share the love and comment! Leave your blog link and will check it out too! X X

Blog Design by Caked Designs