Monday 24 November 2014

-A day in life Jules-








I usually wake up demanding my breakfast in bed! So I hop out of bed make myself 2 poached eggs on toast & a coffee with a dash of whip cream. I don't forget to Instagram my food when it looks this good! While I eat breakfast in bed, I watch a tv episode or a movie and today I decided to watch the movie the first time. Then I catch up on social media & youtube. I figure out what is needed to be done and what events I have on throughout the week. I have a makeup booking with Dior tomorrow for my boat cruise and I cannot wait. I paint my nails and get everything organised for the net day. I conveniently have a coffee shop directly next-door to my house, so I grabbed a quick take-away coffee and danish. I have my last exam tomorrow, being my math exam so I studied for 7 hrs today.
I hope you enjoyed! xo Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share the love and comment! Leave your blog link and will check it out too! X X

Blog Design by Caked Designs