Tuesday 23 December 2014

- LAST MINUTE GIFT WRAPPING -


 Disclaimer: This is 100% my own opinion and was NOT sponsored.





//1 Use easy pull string sacks. The beauty of having a present sack is that A. No wrapping. B. It takes literally 1 second and C. They are adorable! This one is from Kikki K and was inexpensive. It saves time and money for your last minute wrapping.
//2 Instant Christmas snow. Ok... so Australia unfortunately is a sauna during the festive time and we don't get to see the snow.. ever! (cringe) With just adding water to this instant snow it gives the festivity and joy when the present is opened! I used it for one of my friends cases I ordered from this adorable store nunuco design company. I have an absolute craze for their cases. Definitely should check them out.

I hope you all have a very Merry Christmas & I will talk to you after the gift giving is over. xo Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share the love and comment! Leave your blog link and will check it out too! X X

Blog Design by Caked Designs