Sunday 18 January 2015

Breakfast at tiffany's// My experience






-Signing the details for my bracelet-
-One happy customer-
-Wrapped up and ready to go-
- I got raspberry ice tea from the markets-
~Outfit: Hat-Kookai, Shirt- Vero modo, Skirt- Sportsgirl, Shoes- Country road, Bag- Marcs~
My experience:- When I first woke up on Sunday morning, I could not wipe the grin off my face. As a very "materialistic" person, with a love and passion for designer brands and high quality; purchasing my first piece of Tiffany and co. jewellery on my own was just the start of a great day. I went to the kitchen and had my usual cup of coffee and english muffins, got dressed and we were on our way to the city. The first stop we made was of course Tiffany's! I walked in knowing exactly what I wanted, the lady came over and helped us with sizing (she was definitely not what I would call "Tiffany's service", she was fairly rude and look very unhappy..., and then I said straight away after the perfect fit... I'll take it! I was then asked to sign a form for the bracelet with all my details on it (First picture). Then I was all ready to go! Over all the experience was amazing but went so quickly! The interior was so classy and I tried to document as much as I could. I hope you enjoyed! xo Julia
Blog Design by Caked Designs