Sunday 30 March 2014

{Week 2}




 Breakfast in bed has become a habit for me! The cooler weather is coming and I can't come out of my warm cloud of fluffiness! Also studying has been my no. 1 priority, whether it is for school or for the latest trends.



Coffee is so warm and awakening a few cups a day won't hurt! My desk feels like my home at the moment I never leave it! Having hot water and lemon is a great sleeping remedy, sleep sounds good right about now. Road trips are becoming a regular shenanigan… Dreamy!
Tomorrow I am going for my digitals shoot at my agency! I will try and take some photos of the city while I'm there!

Hope you liked this post a new one is coming very soon! 
J U L I A X X

1 comment:

  1. I'm basically living next to my desk and bed too, haha! Nothing's better than some quality time spent with yourself! Besides, good luck Jules xo
    Nastya
    http://bittersweetroses.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Share the love and comment! Leave your blog link and will check it out too! X X

Blog Design by Caked Designs