Sunday 6 April 2014

{Safe haven}








 Hello everyone! 
My holidays have started and it has been amazing! I have been doing yoga, eating yummy things and watching teen romance movies.. BLISS! I'm literally obsessed with watching romantic movies, they just have a weak spot for me! If you have any suggestions leave them below, I would love that! These little pics are from the beach today! This is literally in front of my house. It goes || My house || Tree's || The beach || . Any way I will hopefully have a new fashion post soon! Also look below for some romantic holiday movie marathon fun! (my recommendations)
- Safe Haven- 
-The first time- 
-Endless love- 
-Letters to Juliet-
-Remember me- 

J U L I A X X




No comments:

Post a Comment

Share the love and comment! Leave your blog link and will check it out too! X X

Blog Design by Caked Designs