Sunday 13 April 2014

{Week 3 & 4}



 // The other day when I had skating training we popped into ikea and I bought these gorgeous (fake) roses! I am a fitness fanatic! I love to run and be active. If you look closely at the clouds in the sunset you can see a swan! It was my nimipäivä today, I got these stunning shades of pink nail polishes by Essie. //
 // One of my outfits this week including one of my new favourite pairs of shoes! #ukkitossut My desk is so fresh and happy at the moment, love working on it! Reading, I'm such a book worm it's ridic! My outfit today nothing like spotty jeans and sandals! //
// A little snip of the countryside, whilst driving past! Look at the clouds, so fluffy I want to sit on them. A selfie from today, my outfit is- Shirt- Vero Moda, Jeans- Target, Lipstick- Sportsgirl. DIVERGENT, OMG MY FAVOURITE THING/OBSESSION, THE MOVIE & BOOK!!! Teen romance movies once again… awh!

J U L I A X X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share the love and comment! Leave your blog link and will check it out too! X X

Blog Design by Caked Designs