Friday 18 April 2014

+ Leopard tossut +







Hello everyone! HAPPY GOOD FRIDAY! Chocolate time is just around the corner! Today was a relaxful day full of doing nothing! Watching movies like {The spectacular now, Like crazy, Dance moms, puberty blues} You know when you feel really relaxed on holidays and then you get back to school and its so stressful and feels like nothing is going right! This is exactly what I feel at school! (unfortunately) There seriously is no reason to be upset or stressed though, it is apart of life and just think of all the endless possibilities later on! Tomorrow is my sisters birthday dinner which I'll take photos of of course! I still need to figure out an outfit!

This outfit my shoes are probably the highlight! I bought them from a brand called "Lipstick" and absolutely adore them! My bag is from h&m and is the perfect fit for all my needs! My pants are from Cotton on and are so soft, like a cloud surrounding my legs! My shirt is from Vero Moda and my furry coat is from Ninie West. Just for a little accessory my shades are from sportsgirl and are a necessity! TTYT, visit again tomorrow!

J U L I A X X

1 comment:

  1. Wow, you look stunning Julia! Love the 'all black everything' look with these great shoes and the cutest coat ever! Also congrats with the self-hosted blog lovely xo
    Nastya
    http://bittersweetroses.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Share the love and comment! Leave your blog link and will check it out too! X X

Blog Design by Caked Designs