Sunday 20 April 2014

Sundays in stripes | | |







 Happy Easter! I hope the Easter bunny hopped over to bring you eggs today! Todays outfit was casual, striped & supreme comfort! My family and I were venturing around after having breakfast.{pancakes with ice cream} My diary for today will be up tomorrow! Sadly in 2 days i'm back to school & I need to catch up on the assignments I've meant to have completed through the course of these sun shining days… Anyway enough negativity and start getting excited for new things coming your way, from me to you! 

This dress is highly inexpensive and is one of favourites! It is from the least expected place, Target. My bag is once again from H&M and these overly comfortable shoes are from Novo! This outfit served me justice for today!

J U L I A X X


1 comment:

  1. beautiful outfit! xx
    hilsberg.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

Share the love and comment! Leave your blog link and will check it out too! X X

Blog Design by Caked Designs