Wednesday 23 April 2014

-Palm beach-





Hello hump day-ers! I have yet another post in a similar out to my last! I'm currently sitting here meant to be doing my math homework when I would rather be doing my english! {my forte} School as I've mentioned has returned and let me tell you I am not pleased already. All drama, stress and unwanted judgments! As the quotes goes "stressed, depressed but still well dressed", this is relevant to my situation. I'm starting my diet tomorrow after all the Easter festivities. Also exercise, I really enjoy the feeling of exercising and I'll make sure to post my daily fitness habits! Tomorrow morning I may end up going for a coffee before school with a group of friends, as much as it tires me, its great to catch up!

I'm wearing once again this stunning dress from target. These gorgeous, yet painful shoes from Windsor Smith! My sunglasses are from sportsgirl. New post will be up again soon!

J U L I A X X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share the love and comment! Leave your blog link and will check it out too! X X

Blog Design by Caked Designs