Sunday 27 April 2014

-Coin Laundry-








Happy Sunday & to all Australians a finish to the long weekend!
Today was a gorgeous day, sun shining, big white fluffy clouds & it just felt like summer! I was shopping with my older sister and Mother, which meant we stayed inside! As I awkwardly am going through the stage of finding my style, I think I have come to the conclusion that I am fond of simple & monochromatic things. My love for anything black & white has increased over time. 

These shots were taken at the Laundromat when my Mumma bear decided she wanted to wash all the towels & bed sheets all in one go! It was a great hour and a half trying to kill time, hence why we took photos! I felt like such a rebel sitting on the washing machine!!! Tomorrow I will be back at school and I will probably post a picture of my delicious lunch on instagram! 

My birkenstocks are my new favourite shoes! {as shown in pics} I also love my dotti jumper & cotton on pants as they are so cozy warm! My long champ bag in 'Le pliage' is a necessity for me and such a life saver! {Great for shopping} Last but not least my snuggly scarf from Vero Moda, doing a great job of keeping my neck warm. 

J U L I A X X


1 comment:

Share the love and comment! Leave your blog link and will check it out too! X X

Blog Design by Caked Designs