Tuesday 6 May 2014

--Winter wools--








The feeling of winter has just arrived over the weekend. My search for a coat had been going for months and I finally found this gorgeous Wayne by Wayne Cooper coat, instant love! My new favourite shoes are definitely my birkenstocks, they bring simplicity to a new height. You should expect to see more of these items as the seasons keep coming! Once again Jules is spending her days at school and studying… my strong disliking for school is progressing more and more each day. Cannot wait till the month of June my birthday month, travelling & relaxing!

Similar






1 comment:

  1. the coat is perfect, honestly. xx hilsberg.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

Share the love and comment! Leave your blog link and will check it out too! X X

Blog Design by Caked Designs