Friday 27 June 2014

Travel ✈ essentials






Hello lovelies!
In a few hours I'm off jet-setting to Sydney! I decided to show what my travel essentials are! 
{1} Electronics, things to keep you entertained during the flight and at the airport. My iPad is a replacement for carrying all my books, movies, shows and games. My phone and camera are for happy snaps to take along the way. (BLOGGER MUST HAVE)
{2} A few beauty necessities, lip balm, a lip tint for colour and to keep clean strawberry hand sanitiser.
{3} Sunglasses and purse. Keeping my eyes shady whilst watching the scenery outside the window, with my gorgeous sports girl sunglasses. My Michael Kors purse keeps my cards and money safe by locking them away with a golden zip!

Hope you enjoyed, I'm off! A new post soon! 

Au revoir for now!

J U L I A X X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share the love and comment! Leave your blog link and will check it out too! X X

Blog Design by Caked Designs