Thursday 3 July 2014

Winter in the city











Converse shoes, Wayne by Wayne Cooper coat, Coach bag, Sportsgirl sunglasses, Basque scarf

Here is a little outfit snippet from my trip. All the winter wools out preventing the cold air from seeping into my coat. Yet my hands were the source of my chills. I saw the scenery of these photos and immediately though of the gorgeous city of Helsinki, aka home! {Sniffle}

Ignoring the pale-ness of my skin. I tried something a little different, white tights and a white skirt. It ended up not looking overly grotesque. It is definitely great to finally be on holidays and enjoying every moment of catching up with long awaited shenanigans. xo Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share the love and comment! Leave your blog link and will check it out too! X X

Blog Design by Caked Designs