Sunday 20 July 2014

Milkmaid











The feeling of a Friday during a school term is possibly the most relieving time of the week and then Sunday comes, then you realise tomorrow is Monday. {Mondays I have double maths first up} The smile on my face shows how happy I am to be studying quadratic equations instead of watching Keeping up with the Kardashians. My milkmaid braids make up for the loss, as well as my snuggly H&M jumper. My school camp is scheduled for this Thursday so I have been searching high and low for cute camp outfits. Also I had a university expo on Saturday and I have another on Tuesday, so lots is going on at the moment. I hope your keeping yourself busy also. xoxo Julia

1 comment:

  1. This is so pretty! I love your hair like that and your shirt/jumper is so cool!
    xx Harper

    ReplyDelete

Share the love and comment! Leave your blog link and will check it out too! X X

Blog Design by Caked Designs